Football Spring Practice Report: March 19
FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. –
Venue: Outdoor practice fields
Format: Full pads
- The cornerbacks position group had an outstanding practice, showcasing their aggressiveness. D.J. Dean intercepted a deep pass along the sideline during team drills.
- WR Damon Mitchell continues to impress the coaches with his athleticism and toughness and made several plays in 7-on-7 and 11-on-11 periods.
- The re-shuffled offensive line continues to gel and it showed in the first padded practice of the spring. The group has tried to get more athletic during winter workouts and ran several successful screen plays today.
News and Notes:
- Arkansas will close its 2015 spring practice schedule with its annual Red-White Game on April 25 at 1 p.m. in Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium. Attendance to the scrimmage is free and open to the public.
- Fans can put a deposit down for 2015 season tickets by visiting ArkansasRazorbacks.com. The 2015 home schedule includes six games in Fayetteville, four against opponents that played in bowl games last season – UTEP, Auburn, Mississippi State and Missouri. Arkansas will also take on Toledo at War Memorial Stadium in Little Rock.
Up Next: The Razorbacks will take a week off for spring break and return for practice No. 4 on March 31.
Follow Live: For complete coverage of Arkansas football throughout the spring season, follow @RazorbackFB on Twitter.