Spring Football Practice Report - April 16
FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. – With the Red-White Spring Game fast approaching, the Arkansas Razorbacks closed practice No. 11 on the outdoor practice fields Thursday afternoon.
Venue: Outdoor Practice Fields
Format: Full Pads
– Senior quarterback Brandon Allen had the offense moving, hitting Jonathan Williams out of the backfield and wide receiver Keon Hatcher down the sideline for big yardage on the first two plays of team work.
– During two-minute drill work, Allen and the offense quickly moved down the field, highlighted by a great catch by junior wide receiver Drew Morgan before being pushed out-of-bounds.
– Redshirt freshman safety Santos Ramirez turned in a big day with an interception that would have resulted in big return yardage and later broke up another pass.
News and Notes:
– Arkansas will close its 2015 spring practice schedule with its annual Red-White Game on April 25 at 1 p.m. in Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium. Attendance to the scrimmage is free and open to the public.
– Season ticket orders are now being accepted for the 2015 season at ArkansasRazorbacks.com. The 2015 home schedule includes six games in Fayetteville, four against opponents that played in bowl games last season – UTEP, Auburn, Mississippi State and Missouri. Arkansas will also take on Toledo at War Memorial Stadium in Little Rock.
Up Next: Arkansas will move into Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium for practice No. 12. The practice will be open to Razorback Foundation members and Football Season Ticket Holders.
Follow Live: For complete coverage of Arkansas football throughout the spring season, follow @RazorbackFB on Twitter.
Freshman Tight End Will Gragg
Junior Tight End Hunter Henry
Tight Ends Coach Barry Lunney