- General Fans: Your Southwest Classic mobile tickets were sent to you via a SeatGeek ticket transfer. If you have not received it, please make sure you check all email folders (junk, spam etc) to make sure it did not get lost!If you have not received your tickets by 1:00 p.m. Saturday, please go to Ticket Resolution at AT&T Stadium, located at the North Ticket Office at AT&T Stadium. The North Ticket Office will open at 1:00 p.m. and can be access through Entry A.
- Students: If you purchased student tickets to the game, they should be available now for you to access on the SeatGeek app. On the SeatGeek app, please use the email that was used to purchase your Student Access Pass to access your ticket(s). If you cannot see your tickets in the SeatGeek app, please check that you have linked your account. by clicking here.For any Ticket Resolution issues, please go to the North Ticket Office at AT&T Stadium. The North Ticket Office will open at 1:00 p.m. and can be access through Entry A.
September 24 vs. Texas A&M
No. 10 Arkansas will faces No. 23 Texas A&M in the Southwest Classic at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas on Saturday, September 24Buy Tickets
- Access Your Tickets
- Steps for how to access your tickets are below. Tickets to the Southwest Classic will only be available via the SeatGeek app.
- Fans will receive an email from a Razorback Ticket Center SeatGeek account with a link to accept the ticket transfer.
- Click the link to accept the email.
- Follow the prompt to create a SeatGeek account if one doesn’t already exist. Fans must use the same email to create their account as the one that the transfer invite was sent to.
- Once your SeatGeek account is created, the transfer will be accepted and tickets will show up on your SeatGeek account or the SeatGeek app. Transfer emails will be sent beginning this week.
- Please note: tickets will not be visible inside your Razorback Ticket Center account.
- View and Manage Your Tickets
- Within the SeatGeek app, fans can tap on the upcoming event and view the seating QR codes that wll be used for entry.
- Fans can also send or transfer event tickets to other guests within their party.
- Tickets are mobile-only and printed versions will not be accepted.
- Click here for the SeatGeek resource guide.
- Tickets to the Southwest Classic will be available via the SeatGeek app. To access them, download the app and create an account using your UARK email address. Please note: tickets will not be visible inside your Razorback Ticket Center account.
- Click here to download the SeatGeek app
- There are approximately 12,000 parking spaces distributed among 15 numbered lots at AT&T Stadium. In addition, there are nearly 12,000 parking spaces in lettered lots around the Texas Rangers Ballpark that may be used on an event day. Parking areas are generally open five (5) hours prior to Cowboys games. AT&T Stadium is not responsible for and assumes no liability arising from accidents, fire, theft, damage to or loss of the vehicle or any article therein while on stadium property.To purchase a parking pass for an upcoming event at AT&T Stadium, click here.
- AT&T Stadium parking lots have accessible parking spaces. Accessible parking spaces are issued on a first come, first served basis. Vehicles must have a valid parking pass for the designated lot. A state-issued placard or license plate is required to park in accessible parking spaces. Violators will be subject to citation and possible revocation of season parking privileges.
- There are two passenger drop-off zones at the stadium. One is located on the north side of Randol Mill Road in Lot 1 and the other is located on the south side off of Cowboys Way in Lot 6. Due to post-event traffic, these areas may not be accessible for pick up. Guests may use the Accessibility Shuttle serving all AT&T Stadium parking lots.There is one area that is a passenger pick-up zone at the stadium. It is located at the entrance to Miller LiteHouse adjacent to North Collins Street and Cowboys Way. Taxis are also staged at this location for drop off pre-event and pick up post-event.
- Taxicabs are available at the far west end of Miller LiteHouse off of North Collins Street and Cowboys Way. Taxis are staged at this location for drop off pre-event and pick-up post event. Rideshare location for this season will be Lot 15.
- All guests wishing to tailgate must observe the following guidelines. These guidelines have been developed to provide a fair, reasonable and safe tailgating experience for guests. Failure to follow these guidelines may result in the loss of tailgating privileges and ejection from the parking lot.
- Tailgating spaces are for vehicles only. Parking spaces may not be used for tents, grills, chairs or other items. Each vehicle must have a valid parking permit.
- Tailgating is defined as the placement of any item on the ground (chairs, coolers, grills, games, etc.).
- Tailgating is only permitted in the grass areas on the perimeter of the parking lots. The maximum area that any single tailgate space may occupy is 9-feet wide and 12-feet deep.
- Tailgating must be confined to the area adjacent to the end of the designated tailgating vehicle parking space (maximum of 12 feet from the rear of the parking vehicle).
- Any grass areas beyond the designated tailgating spaces are considered common ground and may be used by other guests for tailgating or picnicking activities.
- Tailgating is not permitted in Lot 3, portions of Lot 5, Lot 8, and Lot 9.
- Tailgating is permitted from the time the lots open and up to two (2) hours following Dallas Cowboys or college football games.
- All guests must follow the directions and instructions provided by stadium personnel (parking staff, security, police, etc.).
- Dispose of trash in the appropriate receptacles.
- Coals must be disposed of in the designated coal containers located throughout the lots. Do not dump coals or store stoves on the grass, parking areas, under or around vehicles.
The following items/activities are prohibited:
- Deep fryers or any oil-based cooking or frying
- Open flame fires of any kind. Charcoal or gas cooking is permitted.
- Disorderly conduct
- Picketing, political campaigning or soliciting/distribution of any kind
- Saving parking or tailgating spaces
- Weapons and fireworks
- Sale of food, beverage, merchandise, etc.
- Advertising or promoting any third party products (including but not limited to food and beverage products)
- Amplified sound systems or the use of radios/audio devices at loud levels.
Tailgating for Cowboys games is permitted in designated tailgating spaces only. These spaces are located on the perimeter of each parking lot and have a grassy area immediately behind the vehicle parking spot. There are tailgating spaces in Lots 4, 5, 6, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 and 15, and the spaces are filled on a first come/first served basis. If interested in tailgating, it is important to arrive early to obtain one of the designated spaces.