Free Admission to W. Basketball With a Teddy Bear
Missouri State at Arkansas
Date/Time: Wednesday, Dec. 2 | 7 p.m.
TV: SEC Network Plus | http://es.pn/1P6DSQ6
Location: Fayetteville, Arkansas | Bud Walton Arena (19,200)
Social: Twitter/Facebook/Instagram @RazorbackWBB
FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. – Jessica Jackson and the University of Arkansas women’s basketball team return to the hardwood Wednesday, hosting Missouri State as non-conference action continues in Bud Walton Arena.
Wednesday’s game is scheduled for a 7 p.m. tip and airs live on the SEC Network with Alex Perlman, Calli Berna and Leah Belfko calling the action.
Arkansas (2-4) has dropped its last four contests but Southeastern Conference leader Jessica Jackson has been getting it done on the offensive end. Jackson has scored in double figures in all six games and scored 20+ points in four contests this year. Jackson is averaging 19.4 points per game this year.
Junior Kelsey Brooks is also scoring at a double-digit clip. The Olathe, Kansas, native enters the game averaging 8.2 points per game and leads the team in assists. Freshman Jordan Danberry has earned a starting spot and averages 10.0 ppg this season.
As a team, the Razorbacks have been rebounding well this season and rank third in the SEC in offensive rebounds with 18.6 per game. They are sixth in defensive rebounds with 27.2 per game, and rank fourth in the league in defensive rebounding percentage with a .743 mark.
• Jessica Jackson has six consecutive games scoring in double figures
• Arkansas head coach Jimmy Dykes is 1-0 all-time against Missouri State
• Arkansas is on a four-game losing streak
• Fans receive free admission with a Teddy Bear for the halftime Teddy Bear Toss
• Santa Claus will be available for photos from 6 p.m. through halftime in Hog Heaven in Bud Walton Arena
• The first 150 students receive a free t-shirt
• Tickets are just $5 for general admission and $3 for kids under 12
• Arkansas is 21-6 all-time against Missouri Southern
• The first meeting was in 1977
• The most recent meeting was a 59-50 Arkansas win in Springfield last year
• Arkansas has won the last four meetings
• Sunday, Dec 6 at Rutgers
• Thursday, Dec. 10 vs. Oral Roberts
• Sunday, Dec. 13 at Butler
• Sunday, Dec. 20 vs. Texas (Oklahoma City)
For more information on Arkansas women’s basketball, follow @RazorbackWBB on Twitter.