Razorback Athletics Seeking National Anthem Singers
Razorback Athletics is currently seeking National Anthem singers to perform at various spring athletic events, including volleyball, soccer, basketball, gymnastics, track and field, softball and baseball. In accordance to state health guidelines, national anthems are currently being played through pre-recorded video submissions throughout each athletics venue.
All singers and instrumentalists are encouraged to participate in the submission process.
For performances to be considered, please be aware of the following guidelines:
- Perform a cappella style and be of clean, crisp, professional sound quality, traditional style
- Recording should be no longer than 90 seconds
- Camera and video should be steady and oriented horizontally
- Record in a quiet, well-lite space with no echo
- Singer must be in the center of the shot
- No ‘selfie’ videos will be accepted
- Razorback gear is encouraged
To submit your video rendition, please email to: email@example.com
All applicants will be contacted shortly after the information is received. Opportunities are limited and will be filled based on availability. Deadline for submissions is Friday, January 29 by 5PM.