– McDonald’s All-American | 2021
– Jordan Brand Classic | 2021
– Naismith High School Player of the Year Semifinalist | 2021
14th – Games Played (35), 2022-23
AS A REDSHIRT FRESHMAN (2022-23)
Appeared in 35 games off the bench … Finished second in offensive rebounds (45) and fourth in blocks (22) on the team … Logged four double-digit scoring games and seven 5+ rebound contests … 42.0 FG%, 25.0 3FG%, 74.2 FT% … Logged her first collegiate double-digit scoring game with 10 points and five boards vs. Central Arkansas … Delivered six points and five rebounds against Kent State … Pulled down seven rebounds against Troy … Logged a near double-double of 10 points and eight rebounds with two blocks in 22 minutes against Oral Roberts … Earned a career-high 11 points with matching a career-best eight boards against Arkansas State … Recorded a 3-pointer to log four points off the bench at No. 16 Creighton … Matched a career-high 11 points off 5-of-7 shooting, four rebounds, two assists and two blocks in just 13 minutes at No. 3 LSU … Followed that up with five points and two blocks at No. 1 South Carolina … Delivered four points, six rebounds and a block at Mississippi State … Logged five offensive rebounds and two blocks in 17 minutes off the bench at the SEC Tournament against Missouri … In just nine minutes, recorded eight points vs. Louisiana Tech in the Postseason WNIT First Round.
AS A FRESHMAN (2021-22)
Sat out the 2021-22 season due to injury.
PRIOR TO ARKANSAS
The 13th ranked player and top ranked post player in the ESPN HoopGurlz 2021 recruiting rankings at the time of her signing … Consensus five star recruit out of Bentonville High School … McDonald’s All-American in 2021 … Naismith High School Player of the Year Semifinalist following her senior season … Four-time All-Conference selection and three-time All-State selection … Leading scorer, rebounder, and shot blocker in the history of Bentonville High School … Averaged 17 points, 8.1 rebounds and 2.6 blocks per game while shooting 61.5 percent from the field and 41.5 percent from deep during her senior season … Posted averages of 16.6 points, 8.2 rebounds and 2.6 blocks per contest during her junior season.
- Daughter of Ali and Nikola Dauda
- Birthday is Sept. 20
- Majoring in international business
- Father played professional basketball in Belgium and his knowledge of the game helped her fall in love with basketball
- Chose Arkansas because of the amazing fanbase, the ability to stay close to home and the amazing business school at the U of A
- Gets nervous before games so she sits by herself somewhere to calm her nerves down, take deep breaths and tell herself “I got this”
- Born in Nigeria and moved to the U.S. when she was 12
- Favorite food: Mexican food
- Favorite pair of shoes she owns: Air Jordan 11 ‘Cool Grey’
- Favorite TV show: Gilmore Girls
- Favorite thing about being in the SEC: playing against the best of the best