Florida A&M University, 2010 (BS – Graphic Design)
- 2nd Year at Arkansas as Graduate Assistant.
- Pursuing Masters in Recreation and Sports Management.
- Head Coach at Booker High School (2016-2021) in Sarasota, Fla.
- Four-time FACA Coach of the Year (17-19, ’21), FABC 6A Coach of the Year (2018), HT Preps Coach of the Year (2018) … Coached the team to an FHSAA Final Four appearance in his second season.
- NAACP Man of Valor Award Recipient (2018).
- Hometown: Sarasota, Fla (Booker HS – 2006).