Findlay, 2020 (BS – Strength and Conditioning)
- 2nd Year at Arkansas as Graduate Assistant.
- Pursuing Master’s in Adult and Lifelong Learning.
- Spent one season as an assistant coach at the University of Findlay.
- Four-year letterman at the University of Findlay (2016-19). Was first team All Great-Midwest Athletic Conference and first team All-Defense following the 2018-19 season … Lead the conference in minutes played (31.3 per game) … Shot 43.5 percent from 3-point range as a senior and ranked sixth in his league by making 77 triples for the season.
- Hometown: Ashland, Ohio (Ashland HS – 2015).