'Swing For Your Seats' is Back at Razorback Softball!
FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. – Back by popular demand, Arkansas Razorback softball invites fans to try to become a Bogle Bomber and ‘Swing for Your Seats’!
In conclusion of Arkansas’ fall doubleheader on Sunday, Oct. 9 (approx. 5-7 p.m.), fans are invited to take an at-bat from the Bogle batter’s box. Any individual who hits a home run will receive FREE 2023 Razorback softball season tickets.
Only have warning track power? There will be other opportunities to win prizes and have fun. The indoor practice facility located at Bogle will be open for children to play catch, hit off tees and experience what it’s like to be a Razorback softball player. Fans can stick around until the end of the event to hear about the upcoming season from head coach Courtney Deifel.
The Hogs host a fall tournament Oct. 8-9 against outside competition. Arkansas plays a doubleheader each day, taking on Louisiana Tech, who claimed the 2022 Conference USA regular season title, at 1 and 3:30 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 8. The Razorbacks finish the weekend Sunday, Oct. 9, with games at 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. against Louisiana Tech and Southern Missouri State. Each game is free for the public to attend. Food and beverage concessions will be available for each game.
2023 ‘Swing for Your Seats’ Rundown and Rules:
- Sunday, Oct. 9 at Bogle Park from 5-7 p.m.
- Check-in located at home plate entrance to Bogle
- Parking is free in Lot 56
- An “at-bat” is defined as five (5) swings
- Participants must be 18 years old or older
- All participants must sign a waiver (will be provided at Bogle)
- All participants limited to one at-bat
- Participants who hit a home run will be comped a general admission “Bogle Berm” season ticket for the 2023 Razorback Softball season