Arkansas-LSU MBB Game Day Updates
FAYETTEVILLE – The Arkansas-LSU men’s basketball game Tuesday (Jan. 24) will tipoff at 6 pm (CT) at Bud Walton Arena.
With inclement weather being forecasted, we encourage everyone planning on attending to use their best judgment when making travel decisions.
Due to the weather forecast, there will be a few changes to game management/operations the public should be aware.
- Parking will be open across campus and be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Fans are encouraged to use lots 46, 56, Meadow Street Parking Garage (MSPG) and any University lots west of Razorback Road. (Note: Students will not be asked to move their cars from designated student lots for this game.)
- There will be no shuttle service.
- Concessions will serve a limited menu. In addition, a limited number of concession stands will be in operation.
- Gates to Bud Walton Arena will open at 4:30 pm.
- Any University of Arkansas student with an Access Pass will be sent a general admission ticket for this game.
- All suite patrons will be asked to leave Bud Walton Arena immediately following the game, as opposed to the normal period of time the suites remain open following games.
The game will be televised on ESPN2 and broadcast on the radio throughout the Learfield Razorback Sports Network.
For more information on Arkansas Men’s Basketball, follow @RazorbackMBB on Twitter.