Jalen Graham joined the Razorback program after playing three seasons at Arizona State. Graham has one season of eligibility remaining.
In 2021-22, he was tabbed second team All-PAC-12 as he scored 287 points – over half his career total – and dished out 50 of his 70 career assists while getting 23 of his 38 career steals … Overall, played in 73 career games, including 43 starts, with the Sun Devils and tallied 546 career points (7.0 avg.) with 315 career rebounds (4.4 avg.). … Additionally recorded 90 blocked shots (1.2 per game).
2022-23 (Sr. at Arkansas):
• Played in 31 games and scored 161 points, making 74-of-113 field goals.
• His season FG% of .655 (74-of-113) ranks 7th on the school’s single-season list
• ON A PER 40-MINUTE BASIS: 22.2 points, 9.7 rebounds and was +10.34
• FORDHAM: Did not play in the opener and did not check into the Fordham game until the 11:29 mark of the second half … Finished with 10 points (5-of-7 FG) with four rebounds and an assist in 11:21 minutes played.
• SOUTH DAKOTA STATE: Only played eight minutes but pulled down six rebounds — five defensive.
• SAN JOSE STATE: After playing just 27 minutes (and three DNPs) with 20 points through the first seven games, made a huge impact playing 11:39 minutes — all in the second half … Checked in at the 13:31 mark and the Hogs were up 14 … Scored 11 points (4-of-5 FG and 3-of-3 FT) in his 11:39 minutes played and the Hogs led by 37 when he checked out (1:52 left) … Added six rebounds – tying a season high.
• UNCA: Led the Razorbacks in scoring (first time to lead UA and just fourth time in four years to lead his team) … Scored a season-high 16 points on 8-of-10 shooting (8 FG made was one shy of career high) … Added two steals and drew a charge in a season-high 19:28 played.
• @ AUBURN: Had five points and six rebounds in 12:16 with a dunk.
• ALABAMA: Tied for the team lead and tied his season high with 16 points (8-of-10 FG) … Added five rebounds.
• LSU: Scored six points, all on dunks, off the bench … Was the only six bench points by the Hogs.
• @ BAYLOR: Only scored four points, bu had his most impactful game … Produced season highs in rebounds (9), assists (4), steals (2) and minutes (24:27 … Was a team-best +7.
• @ SOUTH CAROLINA: Helped Arkansas out-score USC bench, 20-4, with a team-best 16 points, tying a season-best or the third time … Was 8-of-10 from the field.
• FLORIDA: Scored a career-high 26 points (also his first career 20-point game), going a career-best 12-of-15 from the field … Added an SEC-best seven rebounds and tied his season high with two blocked shots … Down five early, came off the bench to score six quick points to get the Hogs to within one (15-14) … Later, score eight of the Hog;s final 12 points in the first half for a 37-31 lead at the break … Led Arkansas with 14 second-half points.
• GEORGIA: Made 3-of-4 shots and scored eight points … Had five rebounds, two assists and two blocked shots.
• @ ALABAMA: Had a season-high three blocked shots and added a steal … Was a team-best +4 i his 9:17 played.
• vs UCONN (NCAA): Was 2-of-2 from the field with four rebounds, a steal and a blocked shot.
2021-22 (Jr. at ASU):
- Voted second team All-PAC-12
- Played in 29 games with 22 starts
- Ranked second on the team in rebounding (4.6 avg.) … From Jan. 15 to Feb. 17 (11 games), led the team in rebounds seven times … Overall, led the team in boards eight times … Has five-plus rebounds in 12 of the final 18 games, including seven straight games to start the stretch
- Had 14 games of double-figure points including 13 of the final 18 games
- Posted a double-double in an overtime win at UCLA with 16 points and 10 rebounds while adding career-high six assists … Also played a career-high 39:36
- Scored a career-high 19 points (9-of-14 FG) at Southern Cal
- Led the team in both scoring (16) and rebounds (5) vs. Colorado … Duplicated the feat with 18 points and nine rebounds in a home win over Oregon
- Had 16 points (5-6 FG and tying career highs with 6-8 FT) in the regular-season finale win over Stanford
- Turned away a season-best four blocked shots in a home win over Cal
2020-21 (So. at ASU):
- Played in 21 of 25 games (started in 19), missing multiple games due to mononucleosis
- Ranked third in the PAC-12 (63rd in the NCAA) in blocked shots (1.62) … Had 34 total rejections
- Team’s leading rebounder in seven games
- Had nine games of double-figure points and three double-figure rebounding games
- Had three double-doubles – at Arizona (14 pts and 11 rebs), vs. Oregon State (14 pts and 11 rebs) and vs. Washington State (11 pts and 12 rebs) – to lead the team
- His 12 boards at Washington State marked a career high as were his six offensive rebounds
- The 14 points at Arizona and vs. Oregon State were season highs
- Nine of his 11 rebounds vs Oregon State were on the defensive end, which marked a career high
2019-20 (Fr. at ASU):
- Played in 28 games, starting in two, and averaged 10.9 minutes per game
- Shot 42-of-61 from the field (.689)
- Had 29 blocked shots, which was the fourth-most by an ASU freshman
- Second on the team with 34 offensive rebounds and 29 blocks
- Started the first two games of the year with Romello White sidelined
- Season high of 10 points in a win over Central Connecticut State
- Seven rebounds (five offensive) in just 16 minutes in a come-from-behind win over Arizona on Jan. 25, 2020
- Seven rebounds in win at Washington on Feb. 1 in just 16 minutes
- Helped lead ASU to a road win over San Francisco in just his seventh game with nine points in 14 minutes
- Season high five blocks in season opener vs. Colorado in China
- Averaged 15.2 points, 9.2 rebounds, 4.6 blocks and 2.4 assists in 19 games
- His scoring bests were 29 against Valley Vista and 25 points against Cesar Chavez while his high of 16 rebounds was in a win over Browne.
- Led team to the 5A state quarterfinals