• John R. Wooden Award Preseason Watch List
• NABC Division I Player of the Year Watch List
• Jerry West Award Watch List
• Jersey Mike’s Naismith Trophy Men’s Player of the Year Preseason Watch List
• All-American: 2nd team (CBSsports.com) – 3rd team (Sporting News) – 4th team (Blue Ribbon Magazine)
• National Newcomer of the Year (Blue Ribbon Magazine)
• National Freshman of the Year (CBSSports.com)
• Jay Bilas Preseason Freshman All-America Team (ESPN.com)
•#1 on ESPN.com national Impact Newcomer list
•#2 on national Impact Freshmen lists by Andy Katz/NCAA.com and CBSsports.com
• SEC Freshman of the Year: CBSsports.com and Blue Ribbon Magazine
• First Team All-SEC: SEC media – SEC coaches – Blue Ribbon Magazine
• Only played 17 games (with 14 starts) due to right knee management … Avereged 12.5 points … Was 33.8% from 3-point range (24-of-71).
• Named the CBS Sports/USBWA National Freshman of the Week (Dec. 13) and Dick Vitale’s “Diaper Dandy” Star of the Week (Dec. 12)
• TWO TIME SEC Freshman of the Week (co on Dec. 12 and solo on Feb. 27)
• TROY: After missing the first six games due to injury, saw his first official collegiate action (playing on the condition of minutes restriction) … Checked in at 14:08 and played six full minutes but did not re-enter the game.
• SAN JOSE STATE: In his first meaningful action (and start), scored 16 points (3-of-5 3PT) with five assists and zero turnovers.
• Named SEC co-FRESHMAN OF THE WEEK (12/12) • CBS/USBWA NATIONAL FRESHMAN OF THE WEEK • DICK VITALE “DIAPER DANDY” STAR OF THE WEEK … Scored 22 of Arkansas’ 65 points (34%) versus UNC Greensboro, including 16 in the second half in the come-from-behind win … Was 9-of-11 at the line and led the team with three assists … Had a steal and old-fashion 3-point play late in the game to propel the Hogs to the win … Versus Oklahoma, scored 21 points, including 11 in the second half as Arkansas outscored the Sooners 45-38 …. All 11 of his second-half points came in a 26-15 run as the Hogs went from up five to up 14.
• MISS STATE: After missing 13 games, returned to the lineup and played 17:15 with five points and was +3 in the 6-point loss.
• FLORIDA: Had his first double-digit scoring effort in SEC action … Finished with 10 points, but scored 8 of the Razorbacks’ first 30 … Added a career-high two steals and was +23 (second-best on the team).
• Named SEC FRESHMAN OF THE WEEK (2/27) … Averaged 25 points and 3.5 rebounds versus Georgia and #2 Alabama … GEORGIA: Pumped in a career-high 26 (9-of-14 FG / 5-of-8 3PT) … Had a personal 8-0 run – including back-to-back 3’s – to push Arkansas’ lead from 77-51 to 85-51 with 4:32 left … at ALABAMA: Led Arkansas with 24 points, adding a career-high six rebounds and tying his career-high with two steals … Scored 14 in the second half and led a late charge … Down 12, scored seven in a 20-10 run – including steal and a dunk with 1:45 left and a 3-pointer with 10 seconds left to make it a 2-point game.
• KENTUCKY: Led team in points (25), assists (6) and steals (4) … Made a season-high 10 field goals, with three 3’s.
• vs AUBURN (SEC): Scored 14 points, including a jumper with 20 seconds left to give Arkansas a 74-73 lead.
• vs TEXAS A&M (SEC): Led team in points (16) and assists (4).
• vs UConn (NCAA): Scored 11, making 2-of-3 from 3-point range.
PRIOR TO ARKANSAS
• The top-rated high school prospect by 247Sports and consensus top-3 player in the country
– Top rated combo guard in the nation by 247Sports
– Top rated point guard in the nation by Rivals
– Top rated shooting guard in the nation by ESPN
• Part of the 2022 Razorback signing class that ranked #2 nationally and the top-rated class in school history with six players on the ESPN and SI top 100 lists.
• Member of USA Basketball’s 2022 USA Nike Hoop Summit Team
• 2022 USA TODAY National High School Boy’s Basketball Player of the Year
• 1 of 5 finalist for the Jersey’s Mike’s Naismith HS Boys Player of the Year
• McDonald’s All-American
• Played in the Jordan Brand Classic and was named co-MVP as he scored 27 points (5-of-7 3PT) with four assists and three rebounds.
• Consensus 1st Team All-American:
– Jersey Mike’s Naismith
– Sports Illustrated
• Two-time (2021 and 2022) MaxPreps Arkansas High School Basketball Player of the Year
• 247Sports #1 nation – #1 CG (5-Star)
• Rivals #2 nation – #1 PG (5-Star)
• SI99 All-American #2 nation
• ESPN #3 nation – #1 SG (5-Star)
• 247Composite #3 nation – #2 CG (5-Star)
• 1 of the top 3-highest rated players to ever sign with Arkansas trailing Corliss Williamson (ranked #1 or #2 by all the recruiting services) and Al Jefferson (ranked #3 by 247Sports and #4 by Rivals in 2004).
• #3 in the 2023 NBA Mock Draft (#1 college player) by both ESPN and NBADraftRoom.com
• Consensus #1 player from Arkansas by the recruiting websites
• Two-time Arkansas Democrat-Gazette All-Arkansas Preps (all divisions) Player of the Year (2021 and 2022)
• As a senior, averaged 26.5 points, 8.0 rebounds and 7.3 assists
• Named 6A championship MVP as he led North Little Rock (27-3) to the state title … Scored 25 points with six rebounds and five assists in the 65-47 win over Bentonville in the final … Added 24 points and eight assists in the 58-40 semifinals vs LR Central
• In the summer of 2021, led Brad Beal Elite AAU team to a 6-2 record and the finals of Peach Jam while averaging 18.6 points, 3 rebounds and 3 assists per game … Scored 31 points (10-of-18 shooting) in the championship game and became the first player since NBA star Michael Porter Jr. to score more than 30 in the finals
• As a junior, averaged 25 points, 5 rebounds and 4 assists
• 2020 Arkansas Democrat-Gazette All-Arkansas Preps Underclassman of the Year … Averaged 21.3 points, 3 rebounds and 3 steals
• Played at Sylvan Hills as a junior and sophomore