Trevon Brazile (pronounced Trev-In Brazil) comes to Fayetteville after playing his freshman season (2021-22) with the Missouri Tigers and he will have three remaining years of eligibility remaining … Played in 24 games with 22 starts last season and led the Tigers in blocked shots 20 times. … Averaged 6.3 points and 5.0 rebounds and ranked third in the SEC (47th in the NCAA) in blocked shots (1.92 avg) … Among NCAA Division I freshmen, ranked sixth in blocked shots average.
2021-22 (Fr. at Mizzou):
- Missed the first eight games of the season with an undisclosed medical condition … Came off the bench in his first two games played for the season (Eastern Illinois and at Kansas) before starting the final 22 games of the year.
- Ranked third in the SEC (47th in the NCAA) in blocked shots (1.92 average) … Was sixth among NCAA Division I freshmen in blocked shots per game … His 1.92 blocks per game ranks third on the Missouri single-season list.
- Had a blocked shot in 20 of his 24 games played … Recorded a block in 12-straight games, including a stretch of 11-straight with multiple blocks.
- Had a career-high six blocks against Illinois, which tied for the fourth-most in a single game by any Mizzou player and the third-most by any MU freshman … Added 11 points.
- Scored a season-high 15 points in the Tigers’ season finale versus LSU in the SEC Tournament.
- Had a season-high 10 rebounds with four blocked shots in the Tigers’ regular-season finale versus Georgia, including five offensive boards.
- Made a season-high 2-of-3 from 3-point range and scored 10 points with two blocked shots at Kansas.
- Recorded 11 points at LSU.
- Just missed a double-double in the first-round SEC Tournament win over Ole Miss with nine points and nine rebounds … Had a season high in free throws made and attempts (5-of-7).
- Had five-plus rebounds 14 times (including eight times with seven-plus boards)
- Named a 2021 MBCA All-State selection and first team All-Ozark Conference
- Ranked the fourth-best prospect in the state of Missouri by 247 Sports and the No. 178 prospect nationally.
- Won the Missouri Class 6 state championship at Kickapoo.
- Averaged 13.2 points, 7.5 rebounds as a senior while shooting 73% from the field.
- Averaged 11.2 points and 5.1 rebounds per game at Parkview High School as a junior.