Trevon Brazile (pronounced Trev-In Brazil) came to Fayetteville after playing his freshman season (2021-22) with the Missouri Tigers and he will have three remaining years of eligibility remaining.
2022-23 (Sr. at Arkansas):
• Suffered a season-ending knee (ACL) injury in the first half of the UNC Greensboro game (game nine of the season).
• Only played nine games, all as the team’s sixth man … Averaged 11.8 points and 6.0 rebounds … Was the team’s top 3-point shooter (37.9%; 11-of-29).
• NORTH DAKOTA STATE: In the season opener, recorded his first career double-double with a then career-high 21 points and a career-high 12 rebounds … Was 7-of-14 FG and made a career-high 3-of-6 3PT … Was also 4-of-5 FT.
• SOUTH DAKOTA STATE: Posted his second career double-double with 13 points (5-9 FG • 1-1 3PT • 2-2 FT) and 10 rebounds.
• CREIGHTON: Scored 17 making a career-high seven FG with a season-high three blocked shots.
• SAN DIEGO STATE: For the first time in his career, led his team in scoring, pumping in 20 with nine rebounds … For the third time this season, tied his career high with three 3’s made … Also played a career-high 40:05 minutes … Scored 18 of his 20 after halftime, including 16 in the second half (4-of-7 FG • 3-of-4 3PT • 5-of-6 FT) … Tied his career high with two steals, one coming with Arkansas down two with seven seconds left to set-up the game-tying basket.
• SAN JOSE STATE: For the second time in his career, led his team in scoring with a career-high 23 points … Was 8-of-9 from the field (1-2 3PT) and 6-of-8 FT with five rebounds, two assists and two blocked shots … Also had career highs in FG made (8) and FT made (6).
2021-22 (Fr. at Mizzou):
- Missed the first eight games of the season with an undisclosed medical condition … Came off the bench in his first two games played for the season (Eastern Illinois and at Kansas) before starting the final 22 games of the year.
- Played in 24 games with 22 starts last season and led the Tigers in blocked shots 20 times. … Averaged 6.3 points and 5.0 rebounds.
- Ranked third in the SEC (47th in the NCAA) in blocked shots (1.92 average) … Was sixth among NCAA Division I freshmen in blocked shots per game … His 1.92 blocks per game ranks third on the Missouri single-season list.
- Had a blocked shot in 20 of his 24 games played … Recorded a block in 12-straight games, including a stretch of 11-straight with multiple blocks.
- Had a career-high six blocks against Illinois, which tied for the fourth-most in a single game by any Mizzou player and the third-most by any MU freshman … Added 11 points.
- Scored a season-high 15 points in the Tigers’ season finale versus LSU in the SEC Tournament.
- Had a season-high 10 rebounds with four blocked shots in the Tigers’ regular-season finale versus Georgia, including five offensive boards.
- Made a season-high 2-of-3 from 3-point range and scored 10 points with two blocked shots at Kansas.
- Recorded 11 points at LSU.
- Just missed a double-double in the first-round SEC Tournament win over Ole Miss with nine points and nine rebounds … Had a season high in free throws made and attempts (5-of-7).
- Had five-plus rebounds 14 times (including eight times with seven-plus boards)
- Named a 2021 MBCA All-State selection and first team All-Ozark Conference
- Ranked the fourth-best prospect in the state of Missouri by 247 Sports and the No. 178 prospect nationally.
- Won the Missouri Class 6 state championship at Kickapoo.
- Averaged 13.2 points, 7.5 rebounds as a senior while shooting 73% from the field.
- Averaged 11.2 points and 5.1 rebounds per game at Parkview High School as a junior.