Played his final season at Arkansas, helping the Razorbacks turn the season around when he was inserted into the starting lineup as well as reach the NCAA Elite 8 … Was a two-year starter at Wichita State after playing a season each at UTEP and South Plains (Texas) Junior College … IN 2020-21, averaged 6.8 points and a team-high 5.6 rebounds for WSU’s 2020-21 American Athletic Conference Championship squad that earned an at-large bid to the NCAA tournament … Graduated from Wichita State in the spring of 2021 with a degree in general studies (sociology) … Pursuing his Master’s in adult and lifelong learning at Arkansas.
2021-22 (Grad. Senior at Arkansas):
• Played in all 37 games with 24 starts … Arkansas was 18-4 over the final 22 games with Wade in the starting lineup.
• IN 18 SEC GAMES: 7-of-16 (43.8%) from 3-PT
• GWU: Had a season-highs with three assists and five points.
• UCA: In just 8 minutes, scored four points and grabbed four rebounds with a steal.
• Elon: Earned his first start as a Razorback … Produced season-high in blocked shots (3) and rebounds (5).
• Mizzou: Had his best game as a Razorback … Scored a season-high 17 points (7-10 FG; 1-1 3PT) and tied a career-high with three steals … Also tied season-highs in assists (3) and steals (3) while tying his season highs in rebounds (5) and added two blocked shots … Had a 12 defensive ball touches with seven deflections, three blocked shots and two steals — the second-best, single-game total by a Razorback this season.
• Texas A&M: Drained both 3-pointers he attempted … Even though his overall stat line was not great, Coach Musselman praised him postgame for his outstanding defense both individually and for the team.
• @ Ole Miss: Played a career-high 39:40 and did not commit a turnover … Was 5-of-5 from the field (2-of-2 FG) while tying season highs with five rebounds and four assists.
• West Virginia: Teamed with Stanley Umude to hold sharp-shooting Sean McNeil to just 3-of-11 shooting (1-of-6 from 3-point).
• @ Mizzou: Recorded his first double-double as a Razorback with 12 points (5-of-7 FG) and 11 rebounds (four offensive) … Was a team-best +27 ( only Hog over 20 in the 19-point win).
• Kentucky: Helped Arkansas race out to a 15-2 start with two baskets — both dunks — and a free throw to complete an old-fashion 3-point play.
• vs LSU (SEC): Had seven points and seven rebounds with an assist and a blocked shot.
• vs Gonzaga (SEC): Arguably the MVP of the Gonzaga game … Scored 15 points (6-10 FG and 3-4 3PT) with seven rebounds … Also played stellar defense on Chet Holmgren … With 16:35 left and the game tied, drained a 3-pointer to give the Hogs a lead they would not relinquish the rest of the game … Hit a jumper with 7:18 left ti cap a 7-2 run to give the Hogs an eight-posit lead.
2020-21 (Senior at WSU):
Played in all 22 games and started all but one … Averaged 6.8 points and a team-best 5.5 rebounds in 26.0 minutes-per-game to help the Shockers earn an at-large berth to the NCAA Tournament … His 1.8 offensive rebounds-per-game ranked eighth on the conference leaderboard … Shot 40 percent from the field, including 18-of-60 from 3-point range (.300) … Committed just 18 turnovers while totaling 33 assists, 13 blocks and 10 steals … Made his NCAA tournament debut against Drake (Mar. 18) and tallied five points, seven rebounds, two blocks and a steal in 27 minutes … Erupted for a career-high 23 points on 4-of-5 three-point shooting to key a win at Tulane (Mar. 5) … Scored in double-figures on two other occasions, including a 12-point, two-block effort against Temple (Feb. 7) … Also scored 11 points and grabbed seven rebounds to help the Shockers win their conference opener at Tulsa (Dec. 15) … Tallied seven points and matched his career-high with five assists in 24 turnover-free minutes to key an overtime win over UCF (Jan. 30) … Gave WSU the lead for good with a 3-pointer at the 2:59-mark in an 83-79 win at Ole Miss (Jan. 2) and finished with nine points, a season-high 10 rebounds and five assists … Made the Fall 2020 Athletic Director’s Honor Roll (semester GPA of 3.0 or higher).
2019-20 (Junior at WSU):
Appeared in all 31 games and made a team-high 27 starts … Averaged 7.4 points and 5.4 rebounds In 23.7 minutes and totaled 13 blocks and 21 steals … Snagged a team-best 62 offensive rebounds … Was the team’s leading rebounder on nine occasions … Nailed 22 threes on 32.4 percent accuracy … Four-time winner of Gregg Marshall’s “Junk Yard Dog” Award … Tallied two double-doubles … In his debut with the Shockers, scored 19 points and grabbed 11 rebounds versus Omaha … Was the first WSU newcomer in 20 years to debut with a double-double … Followed that with a 10-rebounds performance versus Texas Southern … His second double-double came in a win versus Oklahoma and included a career-high 15 rebounds (10 offensive) with 11 points … Scored a season-high 21 points on 8-of-9 shooting (4-for-5 3PT) versus Temple (Feb. 27) … He made all seven shots in an 18-point first half … Contributed six points and five rebounds in a key conference win over No. 21 Memphis (Jan. 9) … Tallied 11 points, six rebounds and four assists in a Cancun Challenge semifinal win over South Carolina (Nov. 26) … Dunked twice and shared the team-scoring lead with 14 points in a 68-59 win over ORU (Nov. 23) … Named to the AAC All-Academic Team (3.00+ GPA during the 2019-20 school year).
2018-19 (Sophomore at South Plains JC):
An all-region and all-conference performer for South Plains (Texas) Junior College … Rated the No. 23 junior college recruit in the class of 2019 by jucorecruiting.com … Helped the Texans (29-9) to a No. 2 national ranking, the Region V title and a semifinal appearance at the 2019 NJCAA National Tournament … Tallied 22 points, seven rebounds and six assists in a quarterfinal win over Trinity Valley CC … Started 34 games and averaged 13.4 points, 6.9 rebounds in 23.3 minutes-per-game while competing in one of the nation’s toughest JUCO conferences … Shot 51.5 percent from the field.
2017-18 (Redshirt Freshman at UTEP):
Averaged 7.2 points, 4.2 rebounds and 17.8 minutes-per-game … Appeared in 25 games with six starts … Ranked second on the team and 11th on the C-USA leaderboard with 23 blocked shots … Swatted 14 shots in 18 C-USA games … Shot 48.1 percent from the field, including 18-of-52 from deep (.346)… Scored in double-figures nine times … Set season-highs for points (22), steals (3) and minutes (33) at UAB on Jan. 25, 2018 … Logged his first career double-double (10 pts and 10 reb) in the season finale against UTSA on Mar. 7.
2016-17 (Freshman at UTEP):
Sat out the season … Practiced with the team but did not see game action.
Averaged 19.1 points, 7.5 rebounds and 2.2 blocks in 2015-16 as a senior at South Cobb High School in Austell, Ga. … Garnered first team all-region honors … Three-year varsity letterwinner … Member of a Class 6A Elite Eight team in back-to-back years as a sophomore and junior … Prep single-game bests were 43 points and 10 rebounds.