2021 Arkansas Gymnastics Season Tickets on Sale
FAYETTEVILLE – Less than one week away from its season opener in Baton Rouge, the University of Arkansas gymnastics team prepares for a surely exciting 2021 campaign. Gymback fans can purchase season tickets online by visiting this link, or by calling the Razorback Ticket Center at 800-982-HOGS. All season tickets are $25 each and include a socially distanced reserve seat inside historic Barnhill Arena.
The Gymbacks will host four meets in Fayetteville this year, beginning Jan. 15 against the LSU Tigers. The squad will also host Florida on Jan. 22, Missouri on Feb. 19, and Alabama on Feb. 26.
Season Tickets are based on availability for the 2021 season. Seat Locations are assigned via Razorback Foundation Membership Level and Priority Points, and will be socially distanced per ADH guidelines.
Arkansas gymnastics will begin the year ranked No. 15 by the Women’s Collegiate Gymnastics Association (WCGA), it marks the 15th consecutive year the Gymbacks have been ranked in the top 20 in the debut rankings. Second-year head gymnastic coach Jordyn Wieber has noticeably elevated the program since arriving in Arkansas last spring, Arkansas is ranked four spots higher than last years preseason ranking, when the Gymbacks started the season ranked No. 19 by WCGA.
Can’t make it to Fayetteville this winter to see the Gymbacks in action?
Head coach Jordyn Wieber and the GymBacks want to see you in the stands in Barnhill Arena this season! With attendance being limited in person, fans will have the opportunity to purchase a personalized cutout of themselves to be installed in the stands at all Gymnastics meets this season. Cutouts start at just $50 and VIP cutouts can be purchased for $100. VIP cutouts will be placed in the front row of the arena and will be signed by Coach Wieber at the end of the season.
Use THIS LINK to purchase yours today!
Razorback Athletics has worked with the Arkansas Department of Health, NCAA and Southeastern Conference on creating a healthy and safe meet day plan for Arkansas Gymnastics.
New In 2021
In consultation with the Arkansas Department of Health (ADH), Razorback Athletics has implemented a number of measures to make your meet day experience as healthy and safe as possible including:
● Reduced capacity inside Barnhill Arena, based upon current state Phase II social distancing standards.
● All event staff and employees will wear face coverings at all times.
● All guests will be required to wear face coverings (over the nose and mouth) from the time they get in line to enter the arena until the time of exiting.
● Lines will be queued at all gates, concession stands and merchandise locations, following social distance guidelines with 6-feet distancing markers placed throughout the venue and strictly enforced.
● Contactless transactions will be introduced for concessions and merchandise purchases.
● Handwashing/Hand sanitizing stations will be added throughout Barnhill Arena to supplement restroom use.
● Extensive cleaning and sanitation efforts including deep cleaning prior to meets and disinfecting of high frequency touchpoints throughout the event.
We appreciate your patience and your understanding of these modifications to the upcoming season. The health and safety of our fans remains a top priority. We can’t wait to host you inside Barnhill Arena this season!
Visit ArkansasRazorbacks.com for the latest information on all things Arkansas Gymnastics. You can also find the Hogs on social media by liking us on Facebook (Arkansas Razorback Gymnastics) and following us on Twitter and Instagram (@RazorbackGym).