Premier 90's Alternative Cover Band 'The Mixtapes' to Perform in HogTown Saturday
HogTown, the pregame destination for Razorback fans of all ages, is located on Maple Street just north of Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium between Razorback Road and Stadium Drive.
This free event will begin four hours prior to Saturday’s game versus Georgia Southern and concludes 30 minutes prior to kickoff to allow fans time to enter the stadium to enjoy the ‘Best in Sight and Sound’ Marching Band pre-game performance.
We’re taking it back to the 90s with The Mixtapes as they take the stage for a live concert starting at 11:30 a.m. Enjoy tunes from the likes of Nirvana, Smashing Pumpkins, The Cranberries, Foo Fighters, Third Eye Blind and more!
THERE’S SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE
- Open to fans of all ages. No game ticket required.
- Beer Garden Happy Hour Special: $5 drafts *must be 21+ with a valid ID
- Food truck options featuring a variety of menu items for all kinds of eaters
- Interact with the greatest live mascot in college sports, Tusk V plus enjoy a pep rally featuring the Razorback Spirit Squads, Mascots and Marching Band
- Entertainment options including inflatables plus a balloon twister, caricature artist and face painter
- Enjoy live games across the nation on a giant jumbotron
- Experience interactive corporate partner setups
Please be mindful of the following safety practices:
- Masks are encouraged and will be available at the Fan Services table
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available
- Please strive to maintain 6 feet of distance between yourself and individuals not in your party
DON’T WAIT. VACCINATE.
Access Medical of Arkansas will be on-site to provide free Covid-19 vaccinations.
EATS AND TREATS ON THE STREET
Arkan-Thaw Ice Shavers: Stay cool with a sweet icy treat!
Bud Anderson Heating, Cooling: Stop by for some free swag!
Downtown Dawgs: The best hot dogs and food to get you ready for kickoff!
Jarabes Tapatios: Shaved ice served with natural fruit syrup from Mexico!
Jimmy John’s: Serving up free samples from their freaky fresh menu!
Saguaro Southwest Grill: Grilling up southwest favorites including tacos, burritos, burgers and more!
Smoke Point Burgers: A modern take on an all American classic. The Cheeseburger!
Sweet Scoops Blender Bar: Putting a modern twist on a nostalgic tradition creating new concept desserts your eyes & taste buds will party for days!
Taki’s: Enjoy free samples plus pick up a pair of sunglasses or headphones!
V&A Tasty Treats: Sink your teeth into funnel cakes, soft pretzels and more!
Williams Soul Food: Food not only good for the stomach but good for the soul!
HOGTOWN SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
11:00 a.m. — HogTown Opens
11:30 a.m. — The Mixtapes concert begins
12:30 p.m. — Razorback Marching Band Parade from Walker Pavilion to Lot 44
12:40 p.m. — Pep Rally in Lot 44
12:45 p.m. — Hog Walk featuring Coach Sam Pittman and Razorback Football
1:10 p.m. — Razorback Drumline performance at the Wild Band of Razorbacks statue
2:30 p.m. — HogTown closes
3:00 p.m. — Beat Georgia Southern
3 THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
- To accommodate the setup and operation of HogTown, Maple Street, from the intersection of Stadium Drive to Razorback Road, will close to all traffic beginning at 7:00 p.m. on Friday, September 17.
- On Friday and Saturday, access to Lot 44 outside the Frank Broyles Athletic Center, will still be available via the east entrance on Stadium Drive and the west entrance on Razorback Road.
- Maple Street, from the intersection of Stadium Drive to Razorback Road, will re-open to all traffic on gameday at the end of the 2nd quarter.