Arkansas vs. UTA Channel Finder and Game Information
Who: Arkansas Razorbacks (2-0) vs. UT Arlington Mavericks (2-1)
What: Razorbacks looking to start 3-0 at home for a fourth straight year
When: Wednesday – Dec. 2 – 8:00 pm (CT)
Where: Fayetteville, Ark. – Nolan Richardson Court at Bud Walton Arena
Channel: SEC Network
Arkansas will face UT Arlington Wednesday night at Bud Walton Arena. The game tips off at 8 pm CT on Wednesday, Dec. 2 and will be televised live on SEC Network with Dave Neal (play-by-play) and Daymeon Fishback (analyst) on the call.
How to watch online:
Click here to watch on any tablet, phone, computer or other streaming device.
How to listen:
Sirius/XM: XM Channel 191 – Streaming online on channel 962
Razorback Sports Network (Chuck Barrett and Matt Zimmerman)
FAYETTEVILLE – Arkansas returns to Bud Walton Arena on Wednesday (Dec. 2) to host UT Arlington. Tip-off is set for 8:00 pm, the game will be telecast on SEC Network.
- This will be the ninth meeting between Arkansas and UTA. The Razorbacks own an 8-0 advantage in the series.
- The last time Arkansas hosted the Mavericks, like this year, it was the Razorbacks’ third game of the season. Arkansas won 78-60 on Nov. 23, 2018 to finish the Hardwood Classic with a 4-0 record and be claimed champion.
- Graduate senior Jalen Tate is just 36 points shy of 1,000 for his career. He is also just 49 rebounds shy of 400 and nine assist shy of 300.
- Redshirt junior JD Notae is 42 points shy of 1,000 for his career.
- Connor Vanover had 16 rebounds and six blocked shots in the win over North Texas. He is the only player in the SEC to have 16 boards and 6 rejections in a game since Kentucky’s Anthony Davis posted 16 rebounds and six blocked shots in the 2012 NCAA Championship game. Ironically, both Vanover and Davis both scored six points in the wins.
- Arkansas held Mississippi Valley scoreless for 7:25 during a 28-0 run in the first and held the Delta Devils scoreless for 2:56 to start the second half. Versus North Texas, Arkansas broke a 19-19 tie with a 10-0 run in the first half and held the Mean Green scoreless for the first 4:55 of the second half.
For more information on Arkansas Men’s Basketball, follow @RazorbackMBB on Twitter.