Ohio, 2014 (BS – Sport Management)
- 1st Year at Arkansas as Graduate Assistant.
- Pursuing Master’s in Adult and Lifelong Learning.
- Was GA at Ashland University for two seasons (2017-19), helping the Eagles to two, 20-win seasons and berth to the NCAA DII Tournament in 2019.
- Began coaching career as an assistant coach at Cincinnati Christian University (2014-2017 … In his three seasons, the Eagles reached the NAIA national tournament in 2016 and had two, 20-plus win seasons.
- Hometown: Cincinnati, Ohio (Mariemont HS – 2010).