Spring Football Practice Set to Open on UA Campus
FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. – The Bobby Petrino Era begins today as the Arkansas Razorbacks take the field for the first spring practice of 2008. Arkansas is scheduled to practice at 4 p.m. on the practice fields south of Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium.
Practices held on the outdoor practice fields or in Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium are open to the public. However, practices held inside the Walker Pavilion will not be open to the public due to space constraints.
Fans attending spring practices should adhere to the following policies:
1. Fans should sit in designated seating areas
2. Due to the terrain of the seating areas, no lawn chairs will be allowed
3. The use of cell phones is prohibited
4. Any photography or video taping of practice is prohibited with the exception of media outlets during the first 20 minutes of the workouts
5. Children should not be left unattended at practice
6. No pets may be brought inside the practice field gates
7. No autographs will be allowed inside the practice field area
Check Hogwired.com for updated practice times and updates on spring practice. The Red-White Spring Game is set for 6 p.m. on Saturday, April 26, at Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium.