By purchasing or using a ticket to any University athletic event, the purchaser and/or bearer agrees to be bound by the following terms and conditions, and the University reserves the right to revoke the ticket and remove any individual upon his or her failure to comply with all terms and conditions stated herein:
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE NOT PERMITTED IN UNIVERSITY ATHLETIC FACILITIES: Weapons (including without limitation, knives, clubs, firearms, explosives), umbrellas, beach balls, strollers, baby seats, chairs, back packs, coolers, banners, food or beverages, alcohol, illegal drugs, artificial noisemakers, video cameras, heaters, laser devices, flags and unapproved bags.
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE PERMITTED IN UNIVERSITY ATHLETIC FACILITIES: Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12” or one-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar). Individuals may also carry a small clutch purses, no larger than 4.5” x 6.5”, with or without a handle or strap. All clear bags and clutch purses will be screened prior to entry into the venue. All bags and purses not meeting the above requirements will not be permitted. Although permitted, childcare items, including diapers, must also be carried in an approved clear bag. Individuals carrying required medical supplies or devices into the venue are not subject to the clear bag policy, but will need to go through the bag check line at their entry gate for a thorough screening of the bag and the medical items. The person requiring these supplies or devices must accompany the bag at all times. Medical exception bags will be tagged once cleared through security.
· All individuals attending an athletic event must have a ticket, regardless of their age, in order to be admitted.
· There is no refund or exchange of tickets for any reason. This includes changes in opponent, time and/or date of the athletic event.
· Purchaser and/or bearer assumes all responsibility in case of accident or property loss.
· Resale of any ticket for more than the printed price appearing on the face of the ticket is prohibited by Arkansas state law.
· Tickets shall not be used for or in conjunction with, whether directly or indirectly, any advertising, promotion (including contests or sweepstakes), other trade purposes or any other activity without the express prior written consent of the University of Arkansas Department of Athletics.
· The bearer of the ticket assumes all risk incident to the bearer’s attendance (as well as any accompanying minors) at the athletic event and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the University of Arkansas, the Razorback Foundation Inc., the Southeastern Conference (“SEC”), and their respective affiliates, agents, officials, representatives, employees, subcontractors, volunteers and guests from and against all liability, loss, damage or expense resulting from or arising out of the bearer’s presence at, near, or in the venue, howsoever caused, whether by negligence or otherwise.
· Purchaser and/or bearer shall comply with all applicable NCAA and SEC legislation at all times.
· The bearer of the ticket grants permission and an irrevocable worldwide, perpetual, and royalty-free license to the University of Arkansas and all other participating universities, as well as their respective agents, to utilize the bearer’s voice, image or likeness incidental to any live or recorded video display, photography, or other transmission or reproduction in any medium whatsoever, in whole or in part, of the event to which the ticket admits him, her and any accompanying minors).
· Sale or distribution of goods and services on the University campus is not permitted, except by applicable University policies and governing law. Soliciting contributions or distributing literature is prohibited inside all University athletic facilities, as well as all designated reserved tailgating, parking locations and controlled areas on the date of the sporting event. Political fundraising is not permitted on campus. Non-commercial signage displays, literature distribution, canvasing for signatures or gatherings in non-reserved or controlled areas on game day, may be directed to appropriate locations based on size, security needs, appropriate time, place and manner considerations. Contact the Athletics Marketing Office at (479) 575-3517 prior to game day for information on the approval process and appropriate locations.
· The entire campus of the University of Arkansas is a smoke free environment and no smoking shall be allowed in any University athletic facility or at any athletic event, including, but not limited to, all indoor and outdoor areas.
· Conduct and/or behavior that disrupts the enjoyment of other fans attending the athletic event; that may result in a penalty against any participating team; or which is illegal or violates the policies of the University (including but not limited to, possession or use of illegal drugs or alcohol, unlawful discrimination, throwing items, fighting, engaging in profanity, racial or other taunting, vulgar, abusive, harassing, threatening, racist, ableist, sexist, xenophobic or intimidating language or conduct) will not be tolerated and individuals may be removed from the athletic event.
· Possession, storage or use of any weapon in a University athletic facility or at an athletic event is expressly prohibited. The term “weapon” means all objects that have the potential to cause bodily harm and include, but are not limited to, firearms (i.e. handguns, pistols, rifles and shotguns), ammunition, fireworks, air guns, explosives and other such incendiary devices, clubs, certain knives as determined by campus officials, and any other items that may be defined as weapons under state, federal or local laws or ordinances.
· A ticket to an athletic event is a license, revocable at the sole discretion of the University, that only grants entry and a spectator seat to the specified athletic event. By use of the ticket, the bearer agrees that he or she (and any accompanying minors) will comply with all applicable state and federal laws, University policies, and the terms and conditions on this page. University may revoke this license, refuse admission or remove any person who fails to comply with such laws, policies, terms or conditions. No refund or other remedy will be provided under these circumstances.