– Came on strong at the end of the 2019-20 season … Of his 46 rebounds for the season, 33 came in the last eight games.
^ 4 at Tenn • 3 vs Miss State • 3 at Florida • 9 vs Tenn. • 6 vs LSU • 5 at A&M • 3 vs Vandy
• HENDERSON 1ST 25 CAREER GMS 5.0 min/gm • 10-20 FG • 2-6 FT • 32 rebs (1.3 avg) • 2 assists • 7 blocks • 22 pts
• HENDERSON LAST 7 GMS (6 starts) * 15.7 min/gm • 7-11 FG • 6-14 FT • 26 rebs (3.7 avg) • 3 assist • 11 blocks • 20 pts
* Includes game he did not start vs Missouri (played 1 minute …. 0-1 FG // 0 rebs)
• Named team’s Player of the Game as he provided a huge spark off the bench in the first half versus Austin Peay … During a 9-0 run – putting the Hogs up 25-18 – he had a dunk, three blocked shots and three rebounds … The three rejections were a then career high and he finished with four rebounds in 7:26 played … Grabbed three rebounds in three minutes versus Tulsa … Had four career games over his last seven … FIRST: had then career game in first career start (at Florida – Feb. 18) as he scored then career-high seven points in just 10 minutes before fouling out … SECOND: In a win over Tennessee (Feb. 26), got his second career start and first at Bud Walton Arena … Played a career-high 29:53 minutes, had a career-high nine rebounds, had a career-high nine deflections and tied his then career-high with three blocked shots (Entering the UT game, Henderson had only pulled down 12 rebounds with two blocked shot in his previous 14 career SEC games) … THIRD: In the win over LSU (Mar. 4), scored a career-high 10 points, going 3-of-3 from the field with two dunks … Made (4) and attempted (9) career-highs in free throws (Prior to LSU, Henderson was 3-of-9 at FT line for his career) … Dished out his first career assist in an SEC game (three total for his career) … FOURTH: Blocked a career-high four shots, adding eight deflections, at Texas A&M in the regular-season finale.
Played in 12 games and scored 11 points … Had a breakout game at Providence in the first round of the NIT … In the first 32 games of the season, Henderson played 28 minutes, was 2-of-3 from the field, scored five points and had six rebounds … At Providence (Game 33) alone, played 18 minutes, was 3-of-6 from the field, scored six points and had five rebounds … Had two rebounds and a blocked shot in eight minutes versus Montana State … Grabbed two rebounds and dished out first career assist in UTA win … Scored first carer points versus FIU, making a basket and a free throw while getting his first steal … Saw his first action in eight games at #3 Tennessee and responded well .. Scored on an offensive put-back and had two steals in four minutes of action … Only played the final minute at Auburn, but had a blocked shot … At Providence, set career highs in minutes (18), field goals made and attempted (3-of-6), points (6) and rebounds (5) … Added two dunks … Entered game the earliest of his career (15:44 in the first half) and scored at 14:16 to start an 8-0 to put Arkansas up 11.
Prior to Arkansas:
Rated the top player in Arkansas by 247Sports.com, ESPN.com and Future150.com, which also tabbed him the 30th-best power forward in the nation … A four-star recruit by Future150.com and 83rd-best player in the nation … Named to the USA TODAY All-Arkansas first team and second team All-State by the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette … Averaged 13.6 points, 5.9 rebounds and 2.0 blocks per game … On the summer circuit at the Adidas Summer Championships in Las Vegas, Henderson averaged 14 points, 6.5 rebounds and shot 67.4 percent from the floor for the Arkansas Hawks … Helped Parkview win the 2018 and 2016 5A state championships (the latter alongside current Razorback Khalil Garland).
Born Feb. 14, 2000, in Little Rock… Son of Eric and Eileen Henderson … Has one brother, Eric Henderson Jr. … Majoring in recreation and sports management.