• Played two seasons st Jacksonville before transferring to Arkansas … Was rated the 29th-best “Sit-Out” Transfer in the Nation by ESPN.com for the 2020-21 season.
• Sat out the 2019-20 season at Arkansas due to NCAA transfer regulations and played two seasons with Arkansas.
• AS A RAZORBACK: Scored 1,070 career points
• OVERALL: Scored 1,999 career points and had 228 career steals
2021-22 (Sr. at Arkansas):
• ALL-AMERICAN (3rd team) Associated Press
• ALL-AMERICAN (3rd team) The Sporting News (Mike DeCourcy)
• ALL-AMERICAN (3rd team) NCAA.com (Andy Katz)
• ALL-AMERICAN (3rd team) The Field of 68 (Rob Dauster)
• ALL-AMERICAN (HM) USBWA
• ALL-AMERICAN (HM) CollegeHoopsToday,com
• ALL-AMERICAN (5th team) All-Rolls Royce (Dick Vitale)
• NCAA West Regional All-Tournament Team
• District VII Player of the Year (USBWA)
• All-District VII (USBWA)
• 2nd team All-District 20 (10 total players honored) by NABC
• 1st Team All-SEC (Coaches)
• 1st Team All-SEC (Associated Press – 1 of 3 unanimous picks)
• 1st Team All-SEC (USA TODAY Network – 1 of 2 unanimous picks)
• SEC Community Service Team
• National Player of the Week (Feb. 28) ESPN / NCAA.com (Andy Katz)
• SEC Player of the Week (Feb. 28)
• Portsmouth Invitational Tournament
• 2021-22 ALL-AMERICAN
• 2021-22 Consensus 1st team All-SEC (unanimous media) … Was preseason All-SEC by the coaches but was not on the media preseason team
• 2021-22 SEC Community Service Team … Volunteered at the Samaritan Community Center, a Northwest Arkansas nonprofit providing food and other resources to families living in need … Also volunteered at the Potter’s House Community Engagement Event, has written “Grateful Razorbacks” letters to donors and participated in RazorCall with Sequoyah Elementary in (Russellville) … Volunteered at the Springdale community center.
• 2022 NCAA West Regional All-Tournament Team
• Scored his 1,000th point as a Razorback, converting an old-fashion 3-point play early in the second half versus Texas A&M in the SEC semifinal … He became the 45th player to score 1,000 points in a Razorback uniform … He is the sixth Razorback to accomplish the feat in two seasons joining Mason Jones (1,146), Jaylen Barford (1,087), Daryl Macon (1,070), Bobby Portis (1,047) and Dusty Hannahs (1.047).
• Led the SEC and ranked 14th in the NCAA in steals (2.25 avg) … HIs 81 steals ranked 3rd in the NCAA … Led the team and ranked 2nd in the SEC in scoring (18.3 ppg – 61st NCAA) … Ranked 2nd in the NCAA in field goal attempts (589).
• PLayed in 26 games with 35 starts … Also led the team in assists (134) and was the only player in the SEC to rank among the league’s top 15 in scoring, assists, steals and defensive rebounds.
• Mercer: Scored a game-high 30 while tying a then career-high seven steals … 6 steals came in the 2nd half to spur the come-from-behind win … His seven steals ties for 8th on the school’s single-game list … Just the 6th Razorback to score at least 30 in a season opener.
• UNI: Just missed his second career triple-double with 17 pts • 9 assists • 8 rebounds … Only committed one turnover … Led the team in assists, was second on the team in points and rebounds.
• HOF Classic: Struggled shooting, but still scored double-digits in both games … However, had five assists and three steals vs K-State and added two steals vs Cincy, including one with 1:40 left that set-up the Hogs’ game-winning run.
• Penn: Scored a game-high 28 and tied for team lead with nine rebounds … Added five assists (four in the second half) … Scored 14 of Arkansas’ final 18 points, including 10 straight for the Hogs from 5:28 to 27 seconds left.
• LR: Tied for team lead in points with 18 … Scored 16 of those in the second half … Leading by 9 with seven minutes to play, scored nine straight for the Hogs to secure the win, with two steals.
• Hofstra: Came off the bench for the first time in 2021-22 and scored a team-best 20 points, making 4-of-9 3-pointers … Added six rebounds.
• Vandy: Scored 16 points and led the team, while tying an SEC career high with five steals … Added five assists and had 13 defensive ball touches (7 deflections, 5 steals, 1 blocked shot)
• @ A&M: Led the team and had an SEC career-best with 31 points (also his best as Hog)… Scored 12 points to start game as Arkansas raced out to a 20-9 lead … Scored seven in a 13-3 run to cut Arkansas’s deficit from 11 to 1 with 1:08 to play .. Scored 17 in the first half and 14 in the second half with two of his three assists and both steals.
• Mizzou: Scored 9 of Arkansas’ first 18 points as the Hogs led 18-3 early … Finished with a game-high 19 points.
• @ LSU: Had a game-high 19 points, including a 3-pointer to cap a 10-0 Arkansas run … Only played 27 minutes due to foul trouble … Team was +18 in his 27 minutes played —the only Hog in double-digits for Plus-Minus.
• South Carolina: Led the team in assists (5) and tied then career high in blocked shots (3) … Added 17 points (making 7-of-8 FT) and an SEC career-best seven rebounds … Had a team-best +31 (+24 in the second half) … Only played 9:24 in the first half due to foul trouble …. Played all 20 minutes of the 2nd half with 14 pts, 5 rebs, 4 assists and 3 BLKS.
• Texas A&M: Led the team in both points (17) and assists (4) while adding six rebounds and three steals.
• @ Ole Miss: For the third straight game, led the team in both points (25) and assists (5).
• West Virginia: Only played the first 3:26 of the first half before picking up two fouls and sitting the rest of the half … However, scored five points (a 3-pointer to start the game and a layup) with an assist … Finished with 15 points.
• @ Georgia: Scored 23 points and posted SEC career-bests with nine rebounds and six assists … Helped Arkansas out-score UGA 46-26 in the second half with 11 points, five rebounds and four assists.
• Auburn: Led Arkansas to just the program’s 2nd win over AP #1 team with a game-high 28 points … Had career highs in FT made (11), FT attempts (14), blocked shots (4) and minutes played (41:24) … Had 9 early points as Arkansas jumped out to a 27-15 lead … Made back-to-back defensive stops, blocking a shot and getting a steal … The steal led two FT to tie the game with 54 seconds left … Sealed the win with a FT with 12 seconds left … Added a career-high 17 defensive ball touches (deflections, blocked shots, steals).
• @ Alabama: Only played 3:44 in the first half due to foul trouble but had three assists … Led the team at +7 … Finished with 12 points (all in the second half) including a 3-pointer with 2:36 to play to give Arkansas a 65-64 lead .. Added three second-half steals (had four for the game) and finished with 11 defensive ball touches.
• Tennessee: Tied for the team lead with 13 points (3-of-6 3PT).
• NATIONAL & SEC PLAYER OF THE WEEK (2/28): Averaged 26.0 points, 5.5 assists and 3.5 rebounds in wins at Florida and against #6/3 Kentucky. For his efforts, named both the National Player of the Week by ESPN.com and Andy Katz/NCAA March Madness as well as being tabbed the SEC Player of the Week … @ Florida: Had a team-high 22 points while adding six rebounds, three assists and two blocked shots in helping Arkansas snap a 14-game losing streak to the Gators in Gainesville … Notae scored five key points late in the game to secure the win .. First, with Arkansas up one with 1:06 left, he drained a “dagger” 3-pointer to put Arkansas up four … Then, after a defensive stop, Notae sank two free throws with 40 ticks left for a six-point cushion … Kentucky: Had 30 points and eight assists to become the first Razorback to have at least 30 and 8 in any game since the Hogs joined the SEC (1991-92) … Additionally became the first SEC player to have at least 30 and 8 versus an AP top 10 team in the last 25 years … Eight assists both tied a season-high and were a career-high in an SEC game … Led Arkansas to a 15-2 run to start the game versus Kentucky with eight points and two assists … His eighth assist of the game came with 1:22 left (to Jaylin Williams) that put Arkansas up one (71-70), a lead the Hogs would not relinquish … Up four with nine seconds left, Notae blocked a Ty Ty Washington shot to help seal the win.
• LSU: Made two free throws with eight seconds left to put Arkansas up 77-76 … Made his first 3-pointer, but did not have his best scoring game … Finished with 12 points (3-of-12 FG; 2-6 3PT) … However, grabbed seven rebounds and had a team-best five assists … Inside the final 2:47, had three assists and three defensive rebounds.
• @ Tennessee: Led the Hogs with 20 points, adding a team-best four assists, team-best three steals and team best one blocked shot … 15 of his 20 (as well as three assists and two steals) came in the second half as Arkansas turned a 21-point halftime deficit to two inside the final minute … Was +17 in the second half … Scored nine points in a 14-3 run from 4:23 to 16 seconds to turn an 11-point deficit (73-62) to 2 (76-74) … Was 6-of-6 at the free throw line during the span.
• vs LSU (SEC): Scored 19 points with four steals, six rebounds and three assists … Made 10-of-13 at the line.
• vs Texas A&M (SEC): Only scored five points, but that 5th point gave him 1,000 points in a Razorback uniform … Added a team-best five assists.
• vs Vermont (NCAA): Had 17 points (all in the second half) thanks to 6-of-8 at the line … Made two free throws with 9 seconds left to seal the win … Added seven rebounds and a team-best four assists … Led the team with a +11 (the only Hog in double figures).
• vs New Mexico State (NCAA): Led the team with 18 points thanks to 7-of-8 at the line … Had a career-high 8 steals, which also tied a school record for most in an NCAA Tournament game … Scored 8 straight to cap a 17-2 run in the first half to put the Hogs up 13 … Led the team with a +9.
• NCAA West Regional All-Tournament Team: Averaged a team-best 17.5 points in the Regional rounds, including 21 pts vs Gonzaga and 14 vs Duke … vs Gonzaga (NCAA): Led the Hogs with 21 points (attempting a career-high 29 shots), six assists and three steals … The first Hog in at least 25 years to get at least 21 points, 6 rebounds, 6 assists, 3 steals and 2 blocks in a game .. Scored four points inside the final 1:25 of the first half to cap a 13-2 run —including a layup at the buzzer — for a 3-point halftime lead … vs Duke (NCAA): Scored 14 points with a team-best four assists and two blocked shots while adding four rebounds and a steal.
2020-21 (R-Jr. at Arkansas):
• Named the Bleacher Report National Sixth Man of the Year and the SEC Coaches Sixth Man of the Year … Was Arkansas’ first sub 16 times and Arkansas was 13-3 in those games … Third on the team in scoring (12.8 ppg) but led the team in scoring 22.2 points per 40 minutes (Moses Moody was second at 19.9 ppg) … Led the team in steals (46) and ranked 12th in the SEC in steals per game (1.44) … Was 7th in the SEC in FT made (92).
• Scored in double figures 21 times this season … Led team in scoring seven times
• Lone start for the season came at home vs Auburn (1/20)
• Had a game-high seven assists with five rebounds in the season opener
• Had 16 points and six rebounds versus North Texas • Scored his 1,000th career point (5:09 of 2nd half) versus Central Arkansas … Had a game-high 22 points, including 17 in the second half, adding three steals and six assists with just one turnover
• Versus Oral Roberts, finished with 15 points, 5 rebounds, three assists and tied career-high with three blocked shots … Made a then career-high seven free throws (7-of-8)
• Scored 19 in the win over Abilene Christian, including 17 in the second half … Made two key 3-pointers —one to put Arkansas up 12 with 3:05 left and hit another to seal the win 1:23 left
• Scored 21 in the win at Auburn, including 19 in the second half … Made a then career-high seven free throws and had a season-high four assists
• Led the team with 19 points at Tennessee (season-best 63.6% shooting 7-of-11 FG) … Added four rebounds and three assists
• Led Arkansas and tied a season-high with 22 points at LSU, including 14 in the first half … Scored nine points during a 12-0 run for the Hogs
• Led the team with 19 points vs Ole Miss – 14 in the second half … Only made four shots from the field but three were 3’s … Had career-highs for free throws made (8) and free throws attempted – tied (9) … Added five rebounds for the second straight game • Scored 11 points at Kentucky, including eight in the first half and making 2-of-3 from deep in the period
• Broke a mini slump with a 12-point performance in the Alabama win, making 2-of-4 from 3-point range … His last triple gave Arkansas its largest lead (16 points with 5:22 left in the game) … Added three assists (his most in 12 games) with two steals
• Played perhaps his best overall game — including his best defensive game — in the win over LSU … Scored 18 points while tying a season-best with six rebounds (his most in an SEC game) and two steals while taking his fourth charge of the season
• Trumped that performance the next time out in the win at South Carolina with 21 points, five rebounds, five assists and five steals … The 21 points and five assists both tie his best performances in an SEC game … He became the first Razorback to have at least 20-5-5-5 in a game since Kareem Reid versus Louisville on Dec. 9, 1997 (HogStats.com)
• Only scored nine in the season finale versus Texas A&M but they all came in the second half (making 6-of-6 FT) as Arkansas completed the come-from-behnd win … Added four rebounds and three steals
• In the SEC quarters versus Mizzou, had a season-best 27 points — his best as a Hog and 4th-best overall in his career — with four assists and four rebounds
• Added three steals in SEC semis vs LSU
• Only made three 3’s versus Colgate but all three were key and added three steals … Down four, Notae scored six straight to put the hogs up two with 10:20 left … With the game tied, made a triple and two free throws and Arkansas led the rest of the way … Last 3 came with 3:21 left to put the game out of reach
• Down 10 in the first half to Texas Tech, hit back-to-back 3-pointers to start a 20-8 run to end the first half and give Arkansas a 2-point lead … Only scored once in the second, a free throw with 19 seconds for a 2-point lead … Grabbed the final rebound on the defensive end to seal to win over the Red Raiders
• In the Elite 8 contest versus Baylor, tied for the team lead in scoring with 14 points despite playing just 14:47 after fouling out with 13:38 left in the second half … Was 5-of-6 from the field, including 2-of-2 from 3-point.
2019-20 (Jr. at Arkansas):
Sat out the season per NCAA transfer rules.
2018-19 (So. at Jacksonville):
Voted second team All-ASUN after averaging 15.5 points, 6.2 rebounds and 3.4 assists; all team highs … Scoring average ranked fifth in the ASUN while ranking fourth in assists, fourth in steals (1.6) and 10th in rebounding … Posted 24 games in double figures, including nine 20-point games, with nine games of five assists or more and three games with at least 10 rebounds … Had three double-doubles, including a triple double at Kennesaw State (15 points, 10 rebounds and 10 assists … First double-double was the game prior to triple double, posting 12 points with 13 rebounds versus Lipscomb … Other double-double came versus Stetson as he scored 16 points and grabbed a career-high 14 rebounds … Scored a career-high 40 points, adding eight rebounds and five assists, versus Florida Memorial … Made 16-of-22 shots from the field and 5-of-6 from 3-point range … Had 29 points and five assists in the regular-season finale versus Florida Gulf Coast … Versus Indiana, posted 15 point and rebounds.
2017-18 (Fr. at Jacksonville):
Named ASUN Freshman of the Year after averaging 15.4 points, 4.7 rebounds and 1.8 steals while shooting 41 percent from 3-point range … Started all 28 games he appeared in until injuring his foot and missing the final five games of the year … Scored 432 points, the second-most by a Dolphin freshman in a season … Scored a then career-high 30 points vs. Middle Georgia State … Scored 20 or more points seven times, four times in ASUN play … Knocked down a season-best five three-pointers twice (at UAB, at Michigan) … Hit two free throws with one second left to lead the Dolphins to a win at Stetson … Led ASUN freshman in scoring (15.4 ppg), minutes (31.4 mpg) and steals (49) … Was the ASUN Player of the Week once and Newcomer of the Week twice.
Was a four-year starter at Newton High School … Averaged 22 points, 5 rebounds and 2.5 steals per game … Led his team to the 2016-17 7A Elite 8 with a 26-2 record … 2016 GACA All-State member, Region Tourney Player of the Year and All-Region 2 AAAAAA team … In AAU ball, was named the Atlanta Lightning MVP in 2014, 2016, and 2017.
Born Oct. 27, 1998. in Covington, Ga. … Son of Stacy Notae … Has four siblings: Jeremiah, Munie, Bailey and Keyanna … Majoring in recreation and sport management.