• Made the Department’s Honor Roll (GPA between 3.0-3.49) for Fall 2020
• Only played in the first 11 games before having season-ending foot surgery to repair a fracture on his right foot on Jan. 10, 2021
• Scored 15 in collegiate debut (5-8 FG • 3-5 3PT) with three assists, three rebounds and a steal.
• Had four assists and five points with zero turnovers in a season-high 21 minutes played versus Lipscomb
• Was rated the 36th-best incoming freshman in the nation and the 7th-best combo guard by 247Sports.com
• Was rated the 59th-best incoming freshman in the nation and the 10th-best point guard by 247Sports.com Composite
• Was rated the 79th-best incoming freshman in the nation and the 18th-best point guard by ESPN.com
• Was rated the 62nd-best incoming freshman in the nation and the 14th-best point guard by Rivals.com
• 2020 MaxPreps Virginia All-State first team
• 2-time Arkansas 7A All-State selection
• Oak Hill was ranked 7th in the nation in the ESPN final poll
Averaged 10.7 points, 7.5 assists, 4.8 rebounds and 3.7 steals per game … Helped lead his team to a 37-3 record and a final ranking of #7 in the ESPN poll … Averaged 18 points, 4.5 rebounds, three assists and three steals as a junior at Bryant High School while leading the Hornets to the Class 6A state championship game. He was tabbed honorable mention All-State on the Arkansas Sports Media Super Team … Robinson was named to the 2018 and 2019 Arkansas 7A All-State team as well as the 3A All-State team in 2017 when playing for Episcopal Collegiate HS.
Born Aug. 7, 2001, in Little Rock … Son of Kelvin and Rheagan Robinson … Has four brothers: Kelvin, Khasen, Kellen and Kollin … Major is recreation and sport management.