Pacific, 2016 (BA – Education)
- 1st Year at Arkansas as Graduate Assistant.
- Pursuing Master’s in Coaching and Athletic Administration from Concordia University and adult and Lifelong Learning at the University of Arkansas.
- Played professionally in Spain (2016) and Israel (2017-18).
- From 2014 to 2019, coached 4th to 9th graders with Sonoma County Cagers Basketball Program.
- Played two seasons at Santa Rosa Junior College (2012-14) and two seasons at Pacific (2014-16), earning honorable mention All-West Coast Conference (2016)
- Hometown: Santa Rosa, Calif. (Montgomery HS – 2011).