Hogs Look to #TakeTheBoot on Saturday Night
- Junior RB Jonathan Williams topped 2,000 rushing yards for his career in the Mississippi State game. With 2,008 yards, Williams ranks 16th all-time in school history.
- Senior DE Trey Flowers is third in school history with 41.5 TFL. He needs just five more to move into second place all time.
- RBs Jonathan Williams and Alex Collins need just 123 and 160 yards respectively to top the 1,000-yard mark this season.
- Five of Arkansas’ nine opponents this season have been ranked in the Top 10 at the time of the contest.
- Arkansas will play the toughest schedule in the nation in 2014 according to the NCAA’s strength of schedule method, with its opponents combining for a 103-54 (.656) record in 2013.
- Arkansas and LSU rekindle the Battle for the Boot rivalry in Fayetteville. The 2014 meeting marks just the third time the rivalry has been played on Arkansas’ campus, with the Razorbacks taking the 1992 (30-6) matchup and LSU winning the 2012 (20-13) affair. The two programs have met in Little Rock nine times since Arkansas joined the SEC in 1992.
- Arkansas faces off against #20 LSU in a school-record seventh consecutive SEC game against a ranked opponent, dating back to the LSU contest last year. It is the first time that Arkansas has played a conference game against a team not ranked in the Top 10 this season, snapping a streak of five straight SEC games against Top 10 teams.
- Nov. 15 marks the earliest date the Battle for the Boot has been played since Arkansas joined the SEC.
- Arkansas is the only team in the nation with two players to rush for 800-plus yards. Junior Jonathan Williams ranks fourth in the SEC with 877 yards while sophomore Alex Collins ranks sixth with 840 rushing yards.
- Bret Bielema is 15-10 (.600) in his head coaching career in the month of November.