MBB Preview: Arkansas vs Troy
Who: #9/9 Arkansas Razorbacks (5-1, 0-0 SEC) vs Troy Trojans (6-1, 0-0 Sun Belt)
What: Game one of a current three-game home stand.
When: Monday – Nov. 28 – 7 pm (CT)
Where: Fayetteville, Ark. – Bud Walton Arena / Nolan Richardson Court
How (to follow):
– Video: SEC Network (Kevin Fitzgerald and Pat Bradley)
– Online Video Stream: Watch ESPN
– Radio: Learfield Razorback Sports Network (Chuck Barrett and Matt Zimmerman)
– How to Listen Online/Mobile: Razorback Gameday App
– Sirius/XM: 158 (Sirius) / 190 (XM) || SXM App: Channel 961
– Live Stats: Arkansas Live Stats
FAYETTEVILLE – The ninth-ranked Arkansas Razorbacks return home to host the Troy Trojans for the first in a three-game home stand. Tipoff at Bud Walton Arena is set for 7 pm and the game will be televised on SEC Network.
- This will be the fifth meeting between Arkansas and Troy. The Razorbacks own a 4-1 advantage in the series, including a 2-1 mark in games played in Fayetteville. The last time the squads met was Dec. 16, 2017, in North Little Rock. Arkansas claimed an 88-63 victory thanks to 25 points from Daryl Macon. Arkansas shot 53.1 percent from the field while holding the Trojans to 30.5 percent. Troy was led by Wesley Person Jr., who scored 25, making 11-of-13 at the free throw line.
- Arkansas starts another three-game home stand which includes facing the Trojans once and a pair of Spartans (San Jose State and UNC Greensboro). Following this current home stand, Arkansas will play three games as the home team — playing two games on neutral courts and one at Bud Walton Arena — before opening SEC play Dec. 28 at LSU.
^ Dec. 10: Arkansas will be the home team in the second annual Crimson and Cardinal Classic versus Oklahoma in Tulsa.
^ Dec. 17: Arkansas will make its annual trip to North Little Rock to host Bradley.
^ Dec. 21: Arkansas will return to Bud Walton Arena to host UNC Asheville prior to opening league play Dec. 28.
For more information on Arkansas Men’s Basketball, follow @RazorbackMBB on Twitter.